bayburt escort bilecik escort aydın escort osmaniye escort sivas escort erzurum escort ordu escort balıkesir escort gümüşhane escort ısparta escort giresun escort manisa escort aksaray escort çanakkale escort tokat escort

What’s Behind Microchip Technology Stock’s Stellar Outperformance Since 2018?

Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) Stock prices have jumped about 3.3 times from $ 18 at the end of 2018 to nearly $ 60 now, largely due to strong changes in P / S multiples. In addition, the company’s earnings per share increased significantly during this period, despite a significant increase in the number of issued shares. As a result, the stock price was significantly higher than S & P, up about 50% compared to this period.

In the interactive dashboard, Why Microchip Technology Stocks Moved: MCHP shares have increased by 230% since 2018Analyze the factors behind this move.

Total Microchip revenue increased 28% from $ 5.3 billion in 2019 to $ 6.8 billion today

  • Total Microchip revenue increased significantly from $ 5.3 billion in FY19 to $ 6.8 billion in FY2010 (MCHP’s fiscal year ended in March) and is now at about the same level.
  • As of 2010, the largest segment of microchips is semiconductor products, which contributed $ 6.7 billion to total sales, accounting for more than 98% of the company’s sales, and technology license sales accounting for the remaining 2%. I am.
  • Total sales were almost stagnant from FY19 to FY21, but growth has slowed since then, and sales in FY2010 are only about 1.3 times that of FY2009.
  • For more information on Microchip’s operating profit and comparison with other companies in the same industry, see below. Comparison of operating profit of Microchip Technology

  • MCHP’s revenues increased from $ 5.3 billion in 2007 to $ 6.8 billion today, and the number of issued shares increased from 471.4 million in 2007 to 554.3 million today.
  • As a result, RPS has risen from $ 11.35 in 2007 to $ 12.31 now.

The Price-To-Sales (P / S) multiple of the microchip increased from 1.9 times at the end of 2018 to 8.9 times by the end of 2021, but now it has returned to 4.8 times, about 2.5 times the level of 2018. It’s getting higher.

  • Due to MCHP’s excellent performance since the end of 2018, its P / S multiple has increased significantly from 1.9 times at the end of 2018 to 8.9 times in 2021.
  • However, the P / S multiple has receded and is now around 4.8 times due to rising economic uncertainty and slowing sales growth that weigh on a wider market.
  • For more information on company stock returns and comparisons with other companies in the same industry, see. Comparison of Microchip Technology Stock Returns..

Stock prices have fallen sharply across sectors in recent months, entering the bare market for the first time since March 2020, when the Covid-19 outbreak caused the market to plunge. Interactive dashboard analysis captures key Dow trends during and after a major market crash.Comparison of market crashes.. ”

What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead?our High quality portfolio When Multi-strategic portfolio Since the end of 2016, we have consistently beat the market.

Invest in Trephis Portfolio that dominates the market

See all Trephis Price quote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: